Beavertail Duck Blinds - Taffeta Silk Drapes - Temporary Shades.

BEAVERTAIL DUCK BLINDS

WERE TO BUY SHUTTER SHADES : BUY SHUTTER SHADES


Were To Buy Shutter Shades : Grommet Thermal Drapes



Were To Buy Shutter Shades





were to buy shutter shades






    shutter shades
  • Shutter Shades are a design of slatted sunglasses commercially available since the 1980s, designed by Alain Mikli.





    buy
  • bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"

  • Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share

  • obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"

  • Obtain in exchange for payment

  • Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery

  • bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"











Abraham L. Merrill House




Abraham L. Merrill House





29 Cottage Place, Port Richmond, Staten Island

Port Richmond is located on the north shore of Staten Island, adjacent to the Kill van Kull, the strait between Staten Island and Bayonne, New Jersey. There is evidence that Paleo Indians occupied Staten Island as early as 10,000 B.C. By the Late Woodlands period (AD 9001600) considerable land had been cleared for horticulture. Staten Island was then occupied by Munsee-speaking members of the Lenape nation. Europeans were slow to colonize the island because of the resistance they met from Native Americans; however, in 1670, four years after the English takeover of New Amsterdam, the English Governor, Francis Lovelace, "purchased" Staten Island from the Native Americans, who left the island to move westward. During the next decade a number of Dutch families from Brooklyn settled along the North Shore in the vicinity of modern-day Mariners Harbor, Port Richmond, and West Brighton. Many settlers brought African American slaves to the area to work on their farms, businesses, and homes.

At the beginning of the 18th century the enclave that eventually became Port Richmond became a transportation hub due to the establishment of a ferry to Bergen Point in present-day Bayonne and the opening of two roads — one running along the north shore along the route of present-day Richmond Terrace and the other linking the ferry and north shore road to Richmondtown. By the mid 18th century the ferry to Bergen Point had become an important link in a major overland route between New York and Philadelphia and was a transfer point for stage coach service between the two cities. Usually known by the name of the proprietor of the ferry to Bergen's Point — Beck's Ferry, Ryerss's Ferry, and Decker's Ferry — but alternately called Dutch Church for the Reformed Church established there in 1715, the enclave became a thriving village, where, according to historian Phillip Papas, "merchants and shopkeepers bought and sold a variety of goods and offered the island's farmers basic commercial services." During the Revolutionary War, the village was a center of military activities. British forces occupied the village from 1776 to 1783, and the ferry landing was an embarkation point for British troops.

During the Federal period and early 19th century the village continued to prosper. It remained an important stop on the stagecoach route to Philadelphia, was served by two ferries, and had at least one inn, the Continental Hotel (aka Richmond House or St. James Hotel), at 2040 Richmond Terrace, the last residence of Aaron Burr, who died there in 1836. Steam ferries began traveling between Port Richmond and Lower Manhattan in 1823. Port Richmond was also the center of thriving shipping and fishing industries. Several boat builders and sail makers established businesses to service the shippers and the numerous fishermen, sea captains, and oystermen who resided on the North Shore between Port Richmond and Mariners Harbor. Port Richmond's commercial and industrial base included the 1838 Staten Island Whaling company; the first bank on Staten Island, established in 1838 in conjunction with the whaling company; and the Jewett White Lead Company, which later became part of Dutch Boy Paints and operated into the 20th century.

No. 29 Cottage Place: Construction and Early Residents

In 1836 carpenter Peter N. Haughwout and his son Eder V. Haughwout purchased two large tracts from the executors of David Mersereau, which together extended from the east side of Port Richmond Avenue to just beyond the east side of present-day Cottage Place between Church Street and Bond Street. The Haughwouts had this land laid out into building lots retaining a square block bounded by Park Avenue (formerly Broadway), Bennett Street,

Heberton Avenue, and Vreeland Street for a public park (present-day Veterans Park) that they presented to the Village of Northfield. By 1838, the Haughwouts had sold a number of lots on the blocks between Richmond Street (now Port Richmond Avenue) and Mersereau Street (now Broadway). In 1842, the trustees of Northfield School District 6 purchased the lot at the northwest corner of Heberton Avenue and New Street and shortly thereafter erected a two-story school building. In 1843, the North Baptist Church built a modest frame church building on the northwest corner of Park Avenue and Vreeland Street facing on to the west side of the park. (This building was replaced with a brick structure in 1878; the church later changed its name to the Park Avenue Baptist Church.) By 1853 the blocks on the north, south, and west sides of the square had been built up with fine residences. A number of shops and residences had been erected along the Pond Road, now Jewett Avenue, in Port Richmond, just to the east of the Haughwouts' land.

In 1836, when the John Mersereau first mapped the Haughwouts' Port Richmond real estate, the land immediately east of Heberton Avenue was laid out in 25 x 100











Hit it to the moon, or into the cam!




Hit it to the moon, or into the cam!





Here we go! This was kinda dangerous for our camera! As you can see, the ball flew about 1 yard next to the camera, but Domi would keep it before killing the cam (I hoped!)!
So because I (Dani ;]) am a good puncher, we only needed 3 tries to take this! Luckyly nothing happened, everything is alife!

It was big luck, that the ball flew like this and you can read the "Phillies" logo!
(to say this, we are both not Phillies or San Francisco Giants fans (the team on my cap), we just bought the ball when we were on a match from the Phillies against Florida, and the San Francisco cap is from our parents!)


we hope you like this picture and we would be happy if you would honor our riscfull action by adding comments or faves!

Yours Dominik & Daniel









were to buy shutter shades







Related topics:

nikon sun shades

shade gardening plants

blinds with sheers

floor to ceiling drapes

yellow shades of paint

star shade canopy

remote shutter for nikon



  1. 04:51 |
  2. Unclassified
  3. | Trackbacks:0
  4. | Comments:0
« | HOME |

Comments

Post a comment


Only the blog author may view the comment.

Trackbacks URL
http://beavertailduckbllq.blog.fc2.com/tb.php/1-742d9e35
Use trackback on this entry.