: Canvas door
awnings : Roman shades 35.
- parasol: a handheld collapsible source of shade
- awning: a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- A space sunshade or sunshield can be described as analogous to a parasol that s or otherwise reduces some of a star's rays, preventing them from hitting a planet and thereby reducing its insolation, which results in less heating of the planet.
- A parasol, awning, or other device giving protection from the sun
- Assess; weigh up
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the
- Look at carefully; scan
- setting: the state of the environment in which a situation exists; "you can't do that in a university setting"
- telescope: a magnifier of images of distant objects
Barska 8-32x44 IR SWAT Tactical Extreme
Our SWAT series of extreme tactical scope
s offers outstanding performance, impressive features and rugged construction making them an unbeatable value. BARSKA SWAT scope
s include an illuminated glass etched Mil-Dot reticle with variable brightness settings. Precision adjustments and focusing are achieved with a fast focus eyebell, fast access zoom magnification ring, external easy-grip target-style windage and elevation turrets and a side turret-mounted parallax adjustment. With its hair-splitting accuracy and impressive fully multi-coated optics, SWAT is ideal for varmint and long-range shooting. Built to operate under the most demanding conditions, SWAT performs brilliantly in extremely low or high temperature conditions. SWAT scopes include a set of 5/8” high see-through rings as well as a 5” sunshade
to protect against glare and flip-up lens covers to protect the lenses from dirt or dust. SWAT scopes are backed by BARSKA’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
01 Lightbox Assembled Diagram
The basic construction is a box that fits over the end of the telescope. Inside are two screens that disperse the light.
The first screen scatters the sky light to a fairly uniform field. The second screen completes the job. The screens are attached to a simple frame box that fits snugly over the end of the telescope. A sunshade
completes the design to reduce shadows and irregularities caused by unexpected light from reflected objects.
The sunshade and the second screen cause significant vignetting!
The screen is better off without the sunshade.
The distance between the first and second screens should be as small as possible. That and the second screen should be significantly larger than the first screen (the one closest the the scope).
Related topics: gps sun shades aliner awning california shutter company tradesman canopy roll up outdoor shade day and night shades houles drapery hardware shades for cars exterior door awnings
- 04:52 |