LAMP SHADE CRAFT. INACA AWNINGS.
Lamp Shade Craft
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- make by hand and with much skill; "The artisan crafted a complicated tool"
- a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- Exercise skill in making (something)
- trade: the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
Craft project - lamp.
I redid a lamp that my work was getting rid of. I loved the lamp but wasn't that into the shade. So, using some wood grain contact paper and an idea I got out the Todd Oldham handmade modern book I redid the shade and top of the lamp.
lampunvarjostin - lamp shade
yksityiskohta lampunvarjostimesta: vanha suutarinlamppu + nappinauhoja
a detail of a lanmpshade made of used buttons.
Related topics: tent shades northpole massive 30 x 30 party shade and screen house japanese blinds mini chandelier lamp shade blinds 4 cheap silk grommet drapes how to install drapery holdbacks arched window shade graber drapery rods
- 04:53 |