CORNER DRAPERY RODS - ALUMINUM WINDOW SHADES.
Corner Drapery Rods
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- A place where two streets meet
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
- A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
- gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- (rod) a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- (rod) perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- any rod-shaped bacterium
For Amanda's new group: This is the corner of my bedroom. My nightstand is my toy stove my great uncle made for me when I was a child. the clock radio is the one i have had since junior high. it looks SO 80's but it still works, so i can't justify getting rid of it. the creamer is full of ear plugs, and the shelves below contain magazines and books.
Corner of the walls. This photo is from Arken - Abo Akademi Faculty of Arts, Turku Finland.
Related topics: cell shade installation of blinds how to make a roman shade valance 1 2 inch mini blinds how to use drapery hooks cheap window covering ideas rv shade screens goblet drapes white roller shade
- 04:54 |